Rapid changes have happened in the field of Ophthalmology . Technological innovations are happening at a faster pace. Every Ophthalmologist has to keep abreast with this change . But only very few centers offer dedicated program for the experienced Ophthalmologist. Arasan is committed to providing such training to the needy. We offer short-term training in SICS and Phaco.
Our course is mostly hands-on and a trainee will have the opportunity to operate a minimum of 25 cases. The training will be done by a senior ophthalmologist catering to the specific skill level of the trainee. It is of two weeks duration with 10 operating days.Click here for Online form
All applicants who intend to pursue training programmes at Arasan Eye Hospital should apply through the online application system.
- A trainee should submit the MCI application form along with other required documents. (The MCI is mainly concerned with the qualification and Registration from the national council. Both the documents and their English translation are essential.)
- The Registration fee of MCI will be paid by the hospital and this can be reimbursed on arrival.
- Normally it takes 2 months to get MCI approval.
- Once we receive the approval your training programme schedule will be fixed.
- We will issue the formal invitation letter so that you can submit to Embassy of India to obtain visa
- You will inform us on your visa process and travel details.
- We will arrange boarding from airport and accommodation according to your request.
The following are the requirements to submit along with your online application:
- Completed online application form.
- Certificate of specialist training in ophthalmology.
- Completed Medical Council of India Application form.
Please, bear in mind that incomplete applications will not be processed